Travel Parties get your business off to a fast start and create massive duplication.
Follow these steps to have a terrific travel party.
TRAVEL PARTY CHECK LIST
1. Have Red Name Tags for Guests/ Blue Name Tags for Reps and a sign in sheet when people walk in with some greeting them at the front door.
2. Make sure you have plenty of chairs for your guests, with their backs facing the door where people come in (so they donʼt get distracted if any guests arrive late) Place only a few out and put rest out as people come.
3. A TV to plug in the lap top or show the corporate DVD
4. Drinks and snacks for AFTER the meeting, alcohol optional, but only afterwards (the best parties which duplicate the fastest donʼt have alcohol, because then your guests who sign up donʼt feel obligated to do the same when they have parties).
5. Note Pads and Pens for all (THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!).
6. Applications (print some out from team site)
7. Walk in Music (happy)
8. Turn off home and cell phones!
9. Vacation Pictures and Slideshow
10. THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENT OF YOUR SUCCESS WILL BE TO EDIFY THE SPEAKERS WHO WILL BE DOING THE PRESENTATION. WHEN YOU INTRODUCE EVERYONE TO THEM, MAKE SURE YOU GIVE A GREAT INTRODUCTION AND EDIFY THAT PERSON OR PERSONS. YOUR GUESTS ARE MORE LIKELY TO PAY ATTENTION WHEN THEY KNOW ITʼS SOMEONE WHOʼS HAD SUCCESS WITH THE COMPANY!
If there are no speakers at the travel party, make sure you edify the founders in the DVD when you introduce the
DVD to everyone!
11. At the end of the presentation, the SELLING stops! Please do not try to convince the guests or sell. All you have to do is ask the closing questions and make sure that your guests are empowered.
12. After you ask the closing questions, say: “Welcome to the Team” and hand them an application (they already have a pen).
13. Most of all have FUN, and make life an adventure and you will acquire the financial freedom you have been aspiring.
These points have made me successful in holding weekly travel parties as you can see!